5/24/2008 2:16 PM
Installing on Vista using IIS
1) Unzip the SilverlightDesktop .zip file into a directory on your hard drive
2) Ensure that NETWORK SERVICE has Modify, Read & Execute, Read and Write permission
3) In IIS, right-click on the Default web site and select Add Application...
4) Configure the website and click OK
5) In SQL Server create a new database
6) Navigate to the website
7) Clicking the setup link will launch the Installation Wizard
8) SilverlightDesktop is now set-up
Note: in IIS you will also need to set the MIME Type: Setting .xap MIME Type for Silverlight 2.0
By xdai on
2/1/2009 7:12 AM
Re: Installing SilverlightDesktop on Vista using IIS
Great, the instruction is good. Thanks for your efforts to make this project...